Hornby R3863 LSWR T9 Class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive Number 120 in LSWR Green Livery - OO Gauge
Built in August 1899 at Nine Elms, LSWR 120 entered traffic allocated to the same shed, not moving on to Fratton until July 1937. In June 1947, 120 moved to Eastleigh and was renumbered to 30120 while allocated there, but from May 1951 the locomotive regularly moved sheds.
Finally making its way back to Eastleigh in November 1961 as the only survivor of the class and preserved as part of the National Collection, 30120 was outshopped from Eastleigh Works in March 1962 following a heavy casual repair and was returned to service in LSWR green, working ordinary services as well as special trains, until July 1963.
|PERIOD ERA||2 (1870 - 1922)|
|MOTOR||5 Pole Skew Wound|
|DCC TYPE||DCC Ready