Bachmann 32-486 Class 40 Diesel Locomotive Number 40142 in BR Blue Livery - OO Gauge
The Class 40 was constructed by English Electric and was built between 1958 and 1962 for mixed traffic duties.
- 21 pin DCC decoder socket
- Prototypical body detail variations
- Etched radiator frost grilles
- Detailed cab interior
- Sprung buffers
- Extensive buffer beam pipework
- Driver figure fitted
- Accessory bag included
- Directional lighting
- Interior lighting
- Pre fitted speaker
- Most suited to the 1957-66 period.
|LENGTH OVER BUFFER||285mm|