Skip to content

BR 12 Ton Pipe Wagon

Sold out
£6.95
SKU PC43

800 of these wagons were built between 1949 and 1954, to an LMS design, to carry iron pipes chiefly from the giant works at Stanton and Stavely. They were vacuum fitted during the 1950s and our model repesents this variation. With the decline in pipe traffic in the 1970s these wagons were utilised for various other traffic and some were transferred to the Engineers fleet.