Dapol 7P-004-010 Autocoach GWR Twin Cities Number 39 - O Gauge
This Dapol model is based on the six coaches numbered 36 to 41 constructed during 1907 under Lot 1126 to Diagram ‘N ’. All were built new as driving trailers and not later conversions from old steam rail motors.
Their short length of 59ft 6 inch long coupled to one of our 64xx pannier tank locomotives has a total length of only 26 in, perfect for limited space layouts. They were used on branch lines from Cornwall to Wales and retained their gas lighting until withdrawn, the first in 1956, the last in November 1957.
- These models will have an identical specification as the previous Lionheart versions
- Die cast bogie frame with fine scale wheels
- Superbly detailed body with many added detailed parts
- Sprung Buffers
- Expertly applied livery
- Fully Compensated Chassis
- Specifications have been upgraded to enable Light, Sound and DCC versions to be offered