Hornby R3680 Peckett W4 Charity Colliery "Forest No 1" - OO Gauge
Built between 1884 to 1938, the Peckett W Class, noted for their fine rivet work on the cabs and tanks and the generous use of brass and copperwork, were designed as a small shunting locomotive which could be used in all sorts of industrial settings such as Colleries, Ironworks, Contractors Tinplate Works etc. The liveries on these locomotives were based on where they were located and were often repainted to suit. Peckett were eventually bought out by Reed Crane & Hoist Company during 1961, having produced 140 W4 locomotives between April 1885 and February 1906.
These models feature lots of accurate details and are a great addition to any industrial layout.
|2 (1875 - 1922)
|8 Pin DCC Ready