LNER Bulk Grain Van 1931
These wagons were based on a GWR design, and at first they worked only from Hull Docks. The last war saw them in use throughout Britain, carrying grain from ports and growing areas to flour mills, maltings and breweries. First built in 1931, they lasted till the mid 1970s, when even then some were sold for private use. Two are preserved in Lough, Lincs.