DCC Concepts DCD-ADS-2fx Universal DCC Decoder CDU Solenoid Drive (2-Way, Added Features)
ADS-2fx is a high-performance, high-feature level 2-output DCC accessory decoder with built-in CDU on every output designed to power Seep, Hornby, Peco and similar high current point motors properly and make sure they change every single time!
ADS-2fx can be powered with either DC or with DCC. Power supply loading is very low, and because it stores all the energy it needs on-board, when it changes your solenoids it won’t drain train-running power.
Addressing is so easy that we call it “set” rather than programming – there are no CVs to set and there is no need for special programming either.
The ADS2-fx is easy to install, set up and connect to your layout systems:
- Screw connectors means no need to solder
- One power input point for all outputs
- Simple 3-wire output to the device being controlled
- 3 high power terminals for direct connection of point frogs and/or panel LEDs and/or signal
- 3 switch terminals with the option of one or two push-button switches
- Feedback / IO data is provided via a pair of solder-pads– These output a low voltage as needed with output changing from 0v to +5v for direct connection of position feedback to systems that require it – or to any computer IO interface at all. Main/branch indication can be set by just swapping wires as needed!
- Simple “SET” / “RUN” 2-position switch for easy addressing.
- Flat back for easy layout mounting.
ADS-2fx simply does everything that Solenoid users have always wanted but never received from ANY solenoid motor accessory decoder in the past. ADS-2fx also has really high power available so it can control multiple point motors on each of its outputs, so it is economical too!