Gaugemaster GM2210102 GB Railfreight Class 66783 The Flying Dustman Biffa Livery - N Gauge
On 28th March 2018, GB Railfreight 66783 (ex-DB Cargo UK 66058) was named "The Flying Dustman" at York station. This locomotive was painted in Biffa corporate colours to mark the partnership between GB Railfreight and Biffa, the well known waste management company.
The name was chosen following a competition amongst the staff at Biffa who thought it an appropriate tribute to the somewhat better known train "The Flying Scotsman". Being a named example in an eye catching livery, this locomotive will be very popular amongst railway enthusiasts and modellers alike and we're grateful to both GB Railfreight and Dapol for bringing this product to market.
PLEASE NOTE: - The picture we have used was taken prior to the naming of the locomotive. Our model will be of the named locomotive.
- DCC Type: Next18 Ready
- Livery: GBRf "The Flying Dustman" Biffa Red/Orange
- Class: 66
- Era: 10 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Co-Co
- Finish: Pristine
- Detailed body with etched grills and separately fitted hand rails
- Darkened wheels and pin point bearings
- 5 Pole motor for smoother operation
- All wheel drive
- All Wheel pick up
- Directional lighting
- NEM couplings
- Includes both standard and knuckle couplings
- Includes spares bag with additional detailing parts