Kato 22-082 Kato AC/DC Power Supply for SX Controller (For N Scale)
Power Pack is a device is designed to control your scale model railroad products and supply power to operate rolling stock, switch turnouts, or to make railroad crossings and signals work.
This power pack features:
- PWM (Pulse Width modulation) method is adopted to control even slow motion of rolling stock and to realize its realistic run.
- The output power is enhanced to 1.2A and stabilizes the rolling stock’s run.
- Installed with two-colour LED indicator which is normally lit on green and turns red in case of disorder happening.
- The position of safety device has now moved from the spot beside the output terminal on the side to the upper centre on the front side.
- The master control lever is adopted for this controller as well.
- The turnout switches can be installed on the side for secure connection in this model as well.
- The package requires a separately-sold AC/DC adaptor. For N scale you will need K22-018. For HO scale you will need K22-083.