Kato GM2260201 Es-1 Style Electric Locomotive - N Gauge
The LNER constructed a few variants of small electric locomotives, such as the ES-1, for shunting and light duties. This is an impression of such a locomotive painted in BR black with the lion and wheel emblem which utilises the ever popular and super-reliable KATO pocketline design. At this great value price, this locomotive will be popular with beginners or simply those that fancy an interesting curio on their layout.
1:148 Scale model of a ES-1 style electric locomotive decorated in BR black livery. These models have been specially commissioned by Gaugemaster and form part of the Gaugemaster Collection Series.
Similar models to this are available in the Kato Pocket Line range.
These models feature lots of era specific details and markings and lots of external body details as modelled on the prototype.
- Gaugemaster Limited Edition
- All wheel drive and pick up
- Finely detailed and posable pantograph
- Smooth running 5 pole next generation motor
- Accessory bag with spares and optional detail parts
- Finely moulded body
- A sticker set with the red buffer beams is included
- 1 x ES-1 Style Electric Locomotive
|HEIGHT (PANTOGRAPH UP)
|HEIGHT (PANTOGRAPH DOWN)